Claim Submission Instructions
- Please fill out all sections with all requested information and hit “Submit Claim.” You will then see a screen indicating that your claim has been received. If you do not fully complete the form with the required information, and do not see confirmation that your claim has been received, your claim will not be processed.
- If you have more than one qualifying firearm, you must submit a separate claim for each firearm. Please fill out all sections with all requested information for the first firearm for which you are seeking settlement benefits. Then complete the process again for each additional firearm for which you are seeking settlement benefits.
- If your firearm has been repaired as part of the X-Mark Pro Product Safety Recall, there will be a punch mark on the bolt release (pictured below). Remington has also corrected the XMP trigger assembly process to eliminate the issue in rifles made after April 9, 2014. Rifles made after April 9, 2014, will also have a punch mark on the bolt release. These firearms are not included in the settlement.
- Remington is in the process of repairing firearms and distributing other benefits. Unless your firearm is subject to a safety recall, repairs will be completed in the order in which claims were filed. Remington will contact you by e-mail when it is ready for you to ship in your firearm or it is ready for you to take your firearm to the RARC. Remington will do its best to return firearms in the shortest time practicable but repairs will take several weeks to complete.
- If you need assistance, please call Angeion at 1-800-876-5940